That Initial Post - Why this exists

So basically I wanted to create a blog primarily as a place to keep all my thoughts about the things I am trying to learn.

I am a very scatter-brained individual, one minute I am trying to teach myself the ins and outs of VFX pipelines, the next I am trying to teach myself web development.
I am all over the place. But I have heard that having a place to talk through projects and the things I am trying to learn is a great way to not only document your progress, but a great tool for cataloging all the information you are trying to harvest and digest.

So here we go. Lets see if I can keep this thing going. Turn it into a habbit to come here and write down the stuff I am consuming and trying to understand.
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Installing & Running Houdini on Linux

Learning Houdini's 'Surface Operators' (SOPs)

Voppity Dop Sop Chop